The Francis Health team make a difference to the lives and health of people and the communities in which they live. We work on significant health sector projects across the jurisdictions of New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom.
If you enjoy working collaboratively with clients and within a team environment, then we’d like to hear from you. We are especially are interested in people with:
- Public sector knowledge, experience and networks
- Healthcare experience at one or more levels (primary care, secondary/hospital care, community care, governmental department, private provider)
- A range of management consultancy and client liaison skills (project management, analysis and interpretation, communication and presentation, people management, business development)
The Francis Health team is friendly and supportive and will challenge, stimulate and develop you and your career. We provide good remuneration packages and a range of flexible incentives to suit your needs. Our flexible recruitment model welcomes:
- full-time employees
- part-time employees
- associates who retain their independent, self- employed status
- graduates who show potential and willingness to learn
If you enjoy varied and intense challenges, getting sleeves rolled up, working hard for a good cause, and prioritising delivery of results over report writing then contact us now.